In Conversation...

Share it:

Rigid! Wretched! No it won’t give up…
Let’s say we won’t give up.


Hatred:
Weapons of mass destruction like a fountain it flows…
March! March! Don’t you see you are late to kill em’ all…
Grow up…
You are human by mere name, don’t take the meaning seriously,
 It was lost, the day I beleaguered it with my arm.
You are born now… No, I won’t let you smell the flower, feel the rain, the serenity…
Here!!!Grab your vest, your surplus and take hold of the gun…
March! March! You are programmed to kill…

Infant: I don’t understand?? Don’t I have a choice??

Hatred: HA HA!! Well…wait and you will Learn…
I am here to devour on you…consume you…
So, March! March! You are programmed to kill…
I will give you reason that is how I feed…
Religion, Region, Creed or Greed…name it and from me they are born…
Maltreatment, Torture, Trafficking, Atrocities…are my weapons…
You!!! Will do as I say…
War is how I spread…Yes! I am the cancer…
Building carcasses of this race is all I want…
History is the witness…
My honor like skeleton buried deep through time, turned to dust.
Here, have a look the scars are on display.
I root from within, your fears is where I start.
I infest in you and like plague you spread,
Pick on a Race or nation poor or rich; from water to oil anything a trigger…
I pull and you kill…
There is no moral to it all…
So, March! March! Don’t you see you are late to kill em’ all…

Silence...........

Infant: I take a different stand.
I have a choice…
I know you are here but not for long… 
Share it:

article

articles

poem

Post A Comment:

0 comments: