That smell !

Share it:



Today I was travelling through the busy and packed traffic of Bangalore. I was at the side seat enjoying the morning breeze.  My bus stopped somewhere near Adugodi. 

All of a sudden the beautiful morning breeze turned into a horrible… horrible gust from human waste and garbage. The smell was so disgusting that I had to look around for the source before the bus moved away. It came from the sewage drain which was pumped freely to the streets. I was amazed that it came from an opulent apartment complex. As my bus moved I started following the awful trail with my eyes and it ended almost 250-300 meters from the source.


sewage smell


 People on cars and bigger vehicles were not worried and they kept on rushing towards their destinations. Some lucky bikers were getting splashed. But the most affected were the pedestrians. They were trying desperately to avoid the filth but because of the traffic they had to walk through it. Some of them resembled the gymnasts jumping from one rock (or any high object) to another. People who can’t stand a splash of pee from his/her own baby were splashed with another man’s filth. I felt really bad for a girl who was all dressed up for some interview or I don’t know may be a regular day in office was literally drenched in the filth. I’m sure she and many other victims were forced to go back home and change. To keep up with the pace of life, everyone including me is running away not able to do anything about it. 

But there is a small something we can do. What I’m trying to say is that please go and check your building’s drainage outlets today itself. See if it is creating any disturbance to your neighbours and the community.

We don’t want to splash our poop on someone. After-all 
WE ARE NOT MONKEYS ANYMORE !!!






NB: Like me you guys you may also experience many things like this in your everyday life which you can't wait to let your fellow humans know. So please don't hold-up or wait anymore JUST 
Share it:

article

articles

how to

post

Post A Comment:

0 comments: